miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

Protect to Environment

I believe that care about the planet is very important because it is the place we live and we grow up. Neglect the environment, mess up the place we live or full it whit garbage is acting irresponsible and suffer of a short-term view of the mankind and nature.
Many people believe that we must to take advantage and produce as much as possible to achieve a society without lacks. Anyway, lacks does not exist because the mankind produce few things, but few people appropriate a lot. If the economic resources were distributed in a better way, then would be a society without lacks. But, as our society is not seeking satisfy needs or lacks but to create more needs to increase the consume, more products are needed. This means that the mankind produce more than necessary and without thinking about the future, but only achieve earnings in the present time.
Even I believe that is necessary to save the planet I don’t have many things about it. For example, I have never participated in an ecological organization or not to go to protests (even I went to one or two). I give my grain trying not to contaminate my life, picking up garbage in the places I have been or I use to be and trying re-utilizing some materials.
About the politic particularly in Chile, although the government says that environment is an important preoccupation for them. But in fact, the Chilean government approved to many projects that to cause much damage and destruction for environment. For example, the cases of Pascua Lama, Punta de Choros, HidroAysen, among others.
Finally, I think that more political forces are needed to solve the problem of pollution, because we trust win against those who do not want to change the actual contexts. We must change our practices so in that way we can create a great political movement that can achieve the establishment of laws to protect our future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario