jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Horoscope

I'm thinking me as a rational person. Therefore I don’t believe in metaphysic things or supernatural phenomena.  Even so, I must say that the horoscope coincides with definitions of the personality. For me, this situation is incredible. How is possible? There is a correlation between your dates of bird with your personality? How is possible to know?
Anyway, I’m Dragon, the stronger sign of Chinese horoscope. This sign is symbol of the domination and ambition, and is an autonomous personality. Particularly, I’m dragon of earth. These people take better decisions because are most rational that other signs.
For the other hand, I’m a Libra in the occidental horoscope. This sign is very rational and balanced, have a personality very interesting and attractive. They are big lovers, they loved their partners, friends and their family. But, also they are big enemies. “Better to be his friend than his enemy”. In other terms, this sing is very undecided and insecure, but is a great sign… ja ja ja. Well, this description corresponds with my personality.
So, usually I don’t read the horoscope. I don’t use the horoscope as a guide for my life. I don’t believe much in the predictions of the horoscope. In this world many charlatans exist… ja ja ja. I believe that the people create their future, and nobody can predict the future. Anyway, when I read the horoscope is when I'm bored or in the bus or in the bathroom … etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario