miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas


Christmas this year was good. In the past years, I do not enjoy this celebrations. But, in 2011 I enjoyed the company of my family. I spend christmas eve in my home, here in santiago, with my mother, father, brother and grandmother. I always spend christmas eve with my family, every year. And this year wasn’t the exception.

For dinner, we ate steak with duquesas potatoes and differents types of salads. And to drink, we had sodas, wine and “cola de mono”… mmm I love “cola de mono” . And all this with “pan de pascua” it’s a great combination.

After dinner, we opened the gifts. My mother was the person with more gifts in my home. And my grandmother too. Is destiny of the mothers, recibed very much gifts of their children. By the way, the most frequent present i got this year, was clothes.

The next day, in sunday, I visited the rest os my family. In the afternoon, we had lunch in my grand mother’s house, with my father’s family. After that I wentswimming at my other grandmother's house, and was very cool.

Well, despite I don’t believe this celebration because I'm agnostic. I enjoy sharing with my family.
A great song for this time!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario